Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to World Of Black Heroes!

Welcome one and all to the official unveiling of Facebooks Black Heroes official Blog!!! I would like to thank the 1000 + fans from our Facebook Page who have made this possible. Without you I would never have thought that so many people had the same liking as myself nor would I have been so bold to continue down the "beaten path". Black Heroes lived for many years inside my mind. I even found the occasional website/blog which catered to my "longing" but most either have wrong information or lack the necessary interest from the creators to keep their momentum up. I initially even reached out to a fellow Black Superhero enthusiast (and blogger) to help me run the Facebook page BUT that went nowhere for reasons I'll never know.

Anyway since this is the first Post of World of Black Heroes 'Alpha' I'll tell you a bit about myself and the origins of the facebook page which started it all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! First post!
    I can't wait to hear the latest about the World of Black Heroes! Excelsior!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @C Welcome to the fold C, many many things in store ;)

    ReplyDelete